Monday, August 27, 2018

Living the impossible

Wow, it’s been 4 years since a blog entry! Is anyone out there? Test test! It’s been a crazy 4 years. To sum it up quickly; lost a best friend to suicide(see last entry), became a big shot in the Beyblade community, found love, found my calling, became a superhero. 

Seems like a lot, because for me it is. Coming from a point where I was depressed to truly living wasn’t an easy journey.  It’s a journey that I continue on each and every day. Was there some low points? Absolutely! But in the low points we have to learn how to keep our eyes fixed on the end goal. For me, that meant making people smile as the Green Arrow and finding love. 

I do have some rough days occasionally, but we all do! What do I do during the rough days exactly? I’m glad you asked. I try to stay positive, sounds cliche yes. But I try to see something positive in each situation. I try to remember that in everything there is some kind of blessing. I try to remember that what I’m going through now will help someone later. For example I’ve been able to help others who’ve dealt with depression and other stigmas from mental illness. I can show people that it gets better, I can show people that what they’re going through will pass. 

Whatever you’re going through, it will pass. It may not be easy, but it’s worth it. Stay strong and know there is purpose in pain. And you’re close to your breakthrough. 

There will be more blogs coming. 

Be Blessed

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dark_Mousy, I'm KJ, a NY Organizer from the WBO. Cool blog and thanks for the advice. I never got to know you while you were on the WBO, but I have heard of you from currenty Organizers I know and see as mentors: Wombat and TSO. Hit me up on Discord at kjrules2017#5344 when you get the chance. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete