Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome to my Blog/Introduction.

Well if your actually reading this then thank you. This is my new project the BrokenHearted Masterpiece. This Blog is gonna be about a lot of different stuff. Getting over a broken heart will be a big one. But this will cover several topics over the next few months. But before we begin let me introduce myself. Some of you know me as Howard but some of you know me as Dark. Ill respond to either. I will be signing everything in here as "Dark" though. I'm doing this blog for several reasons. The first is to express several feelings that Ive been experiencing over the last 2 years. This post is just to introduce who i am and what im doing. Ill be updating this Blog every few days. Thanks for reading.

Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment