Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A short, but Impactful life Part 1

Well i think its time for a short but good blog. 2014 has been one heck of a ride so far. I got a new car, 3rd place at Beyblade Nationals, and I live alone now. All great things yes. And of course I'm thankful for that. Also I'm now in charge ofnthe van ministry at Bethel Church.

But with all these good things came a tragedy, a tragedy that shook me to my core.  My best friend of 15+ years took her life Saturday night.  I sit here as i type amd just wonder what can drive someone to do that. Then i remembered I was at that ledge before, i was at that point.  But i reached out to someone. I wish more then anything she had reached out. It hurts knowing i saw her just days before this tragedy. Days before everything would change. This putnthings in perspective and changed things for me.

Ill post part 2 tonight and go into more details. Be blessed

Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment